Cart is empty
Film DVD - The magnificent joke
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- GENRE: Comedy, Comedy
- YEAR: 1952
- DIRECTOR: Howard Hawks
- ACTORS: Cary Grant, Ginger Rogers, Charles Coburn, Marilyn M onroe, Hugh Marlowe, Emmett Lynn, Larry Keating, Kathleen Freeman, Henry Letondal, Robert Cornthwaite, George Winslow, Esther Dale, Douglas Spencer, Jerry Sheldon, Harry Carey Jr.
- SCREENPLAY: Ben Hecht, IAL Diamond, Charles Lederer
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Milton R. Krasner
- ASSEMBLY: William B. Murphy
- MUSIC: Leigh Harline
- PRODUCTION: SOL C SIEGEL
- DISTRIBUTION: FOX TWENTIETH CENTURY - 20TH CENTURY FOX HOME ENTERTAINMENT
- COUNTRY: USA
- DURATION: 97 Min
Dr. Barnaba Fulton, a young chemist collaborating with a large industrial company, is fascinated by the mirage of a great discovery. He believes he has found or is about to find the formula of elixir of eternal youth, who unknowingly confirms it in this illusion is Rodolfo, an ape Fulton uses to experiment with his discoveries, and one morning Rodolfo, taking advantage of the custodian's negligence, leaves his cage and sits in the doctor's seat he begins to manipulate filters, specimens, bottles, mixes the contents and finally throws the liquid into the drinking water tank When later Fulton drinks a glass of that water, having previously ingested his own elixir, the effects of the mixture of Rodolfo is portentoso.The distracted and dreamy scientist transforms himself into an exuberant bad boy, who combines all colors with it. on Fulton's wife. The president and the board of directors of the industrial society, informed, let themselves be taken by enthusiasm but after ups and downs, due to the more or less abundant use of the miraculous water, the prodigies cease entirely when the tank empty.