Dunlop ankle kinesiology tape 4 piece set
- EAN 8711252086170
- Dunlop brand
- Dimensions 1 x 50 x 150mm
- Weight about 0.025KG
- 2 ribbons 5x15cm
- 2 ribbons 5x30cm
WHAT IS KINESIO TAPE?
Kinesio -tape is made from tightly woven cotton and nylon fibers, the quality of these individual materials is essential to be comfortable to wear and to be resistant to deformation.
The glue on the tape is acrylic, it must be durable and waterproof so that the tape resists vigorous movements, sweat and total immersion in water without irritating the skin.
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Kinesio tape is commonly used for:
- Reduce pain
- Drain the swelling
- Improve posture
- Improve functionality
- Facilitate an early return to activity or sport
- Improve sports performance
Some reliable studies also show that:
- Increase power and strength in muscle injury recovery
- Reduces pain and improves function in conditions such as plantar fasciitis or patellofemoral pain
- Improves pain, range of motion and function in people with shoulder impingement
- Raises the anaerobic threshold of the muscle during resistance exercise
WHO CAN USE KINESIO-TAPE?
Kinesio tape can be worn by most people, from children to the elderly.
It can help with most musculoskeletal system pain or dysfunction.
Since the glue is acrylic, it does not contain latex and therefore the tape can also be used by most allergy sufferers.
Furthermore, although the glue is very resistant, the tape can be removed easily and without leaving any residue on the skin.