UP-IC X1-COAXIAL INTERFACE
This device allows the conversion of only intercom signals from coaxial cable to X1 line. It can be fitted in YC/300 and YC/300A interphones to allow connection to an XUP system.
• X1 pair impedance: 120 Ω.
• Coaxial impedance Ff: 75 Ω, in the frequency range 47 to 2,150 MHz.
• The device complies with the standards EN 50083-2, -4.
• Operating temperature: from 0 °C to +55 °C.
• Dimensions: 42x50x17 mm. COAX connections terminal block for coaxial cable (terminal 1 must be used for the connection) X1 conductors for connection to the line B terminals of the internal branch