Dunlop ankle joint kinesiology tape set 4 pieces
Dunlop ankle joint tape 4-piece set
- EAN span > Â 8711252086170
- Brand Â Dunlop
- Dimensions Â 1 x 50 x 150 mm
- < span style = "font-size: 14pt;"> Weight Â about 0.025 KG < li class = "last even"> 2 tapes 5x15 cm
- 2 tapes 5x30 cm
WHAT IS KINESIO-TAPE? h2>
Kinesio-tape is made from tightly woven cotton and nylon fibers, the quality of these individual materials is fundamental to be comfortable in being worn and to be resistant to deformation.
The glue on the tape is acrylic, it must be durable and waterproof so that the tape can withstand vigorous movements, sweat and total immersion in water without irritating the skin.
WHAT IT IS USED FOR?
Kinesio-tape is commonly used for:
- Reducing pain < / span>
- Drain the swelling
- Improving posture
- Improving functionality
- Facilitate an early return to att ivity or sport
- Improving sports performance
Some reliable studies also show that:
- Increases power and strength in recovery of muscle injuries
- Reduces pain and improves functionality in conditions such as plantar fasciitis or patello-femoral pain
- Improves pain, range of motion and functionality in people with shoulder impingement
- Raises the anaerobic threshold of muscle during an endurance exercise
WHO CAN USE KINESIO-TAPE?
Kinesio-tape can be worn by most people, from children to the elderly.
Can help n most of the pains or dysfunctions of the musculoskeletal system.
Being the acrylic glue, it does not contain latex and therefore the tape can also be used by most allergy sufferers.
Furthermore, although the glue is very strong, the tape can be easily removed and leaving no residue on the skin.