X1-COAXIAL UP-IC INTERFACE
This unit makes it possible to convert the entry phone signals from the coaxial cable to an X1 line. It can be mounted on an audioonly receiver YC/300 and YC/300A to allow connection to an XUP system.
• Impedance of twisted pair X1: 120 Ω.
• Coaxial impedance Ff: 75 Ω, in the frequency range from 47 to 2.150 MHz.
• The unit is compliant with standards EN 50083-2, -4.
• Operating temperature: from 0 °C to +55 °C.
• Dimensions: 42x50x17 mm. Connections COAX terminal block for coaxial cable (for connection it is necessary to use terminal 1) X1 wires for connection to line B terminals of internal receiver
- Datasheet (76 KB)